Gadsden Arts inspires the exploration, understanding, and appreciation of the visual arts to enrich life for everyone, bringing people together and contributing to cultural and economic vitality in our community.
An innovative arts center and museum that endures, alive with art experiences for every individual of the community, and widely acclaimed for its excellence and positive impact.
Our Values and Commitments
- Welcoming all people, and bringing people together
- Involving community members as essential to our success
- Providing culturally and historically important exhibitions of art
- Promoting art education as vital to the full intellectual, emotional, and social development of children and youth
- Enriching life for children, youth, adults, and seniors through engaging art experiences
- Providing facilities and programs that are accessible for all
- Preserving and interpreting art of the American South
- Promoting the artistic production of our region
- Supporting community cultural activities
- Playing a central role in community revitalization