To arrange your museum visit, please review these guidelines:
1. To visit, make your reservation online by 5pm the day preceding your visit. Entry times are 10:30am, 1pm, and 3pm, and you may tour the museum for up to 90 minutes.
2. Reservations can be made using Eventbrite. Member admission is free, nonmembers $5/person, paid online. To check your membership status, call 850.627-5022 Tuesday-Thursday 11am-4pm or email email@example.com.
3. If you make reservations for yourself and guests, please arrange to meet your guests outside Gadsden Arts prior to your entry time – your group must check in together.
4. Once you make a reservation, your name will be on a guest list at the museum. Save a copy of your reservation on your smart phone in case of any reservation questions.
5. Do not come to the museum if you have a fever or any flu-like symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone presumed or confirmed to have COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
6. While in the building, please maintain a 6-foot distance from others and wear a face mask or face covering. If you do not have one, Gadsden Arts can provide a disposable face mask when you arrive.
7. Please arrive a few minutes before your time slot. Reservations are held for 15 minutes and may be released to guests waiting for a spot after that time.
Note that while we have done our best to minimize the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, this risk cannot be completely eliminated. You will enter at your own risk.