The Jean Gard Fletcher Museum Shop at the Gadsden Arts Center & Museum needs your handmade ornaments! We are gearing up for the holiday season and Gadsden Arts represents artisans working in our region, promoting and selling handmade jewelry, crafts, pottery, and more. This year, we are issuing a special call for handmade ornaments by our region’s artists.
Space is limited! Each artist will be evaluated and accepted based upon inventory needs. After applying, you will be notifed via email if your handmade ornaments were selected. See the details below to apply:
- Be a current member of the Gadsden Arts Center & Museum. You do not have to be an accepted museum shop consignor.
- Submit information online and upload sample image(s) of the ornaments by October 25
- You will be notified by November 1 if you are accepted
- If accepted, artists are invited to bring up to 30 ornaments for sale with a completed inventory sheet (will be emailed upon acceptance) on November 7. Individual ornaments should not be priced above $40. Please include the Museum’s 40% commission in the sales price. There are no minimums on the number of ornaments you have to bring, or minimum price.
- Bring a 1-page biography/artist statement with your work (encouraged, but not required)
Dates / Deadlines
- Thursday October 24: Deadline to register online
- Thursday October 31: Email notification of acceptance
- Thursday November 7: Drop off the ornaments between 10am and 5pm
- Saturday December 21: Pick up unsold ornaments (between 10am and 5pm)
Contact Angie Barry if you have any questions: (850) 627-5021, email@example.com